Contraceptive Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Male & Female Contraceptive Devices, Technology (Hormonal & Barrier Contraceptives), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, Online Channels, Public Channel & NGO & Others) and Geography Forecast till 2025, states that the market was valued at US$ 7,013.8 Mn in 2017. It is projected to reach US$ 11,166.4 Mn by the end of 2025, exhibiting a moderate CAGR of 6.0%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/contraceptive-devices-market-100062
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Contraceptive Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Contraceptive Devices Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The Contraceptive Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Veru Inc.
Availability of a Variety of Female Contraceptives Likely to Boost Growth of the Segment
The report classifies the global contraceptive devices market on the bases of technology, product type, distribution channel, and geography. By technology, the market is divided into barrier contraceptives and hormonal contraceptives. By product type, the market is grouped into male contraceptives and female contraceptives. The female contraceptives include intrauterine devices, female condoms, vaginal rings, diaphragms, sub-dermal implants, sponges, and others. Amongst the two segments, the female contraceptive segment is projected to remain in the leading position during the forthcoming years. The global market growth is attributed to the availability of a variety of contraceptive devices and an increasing adoption of intrauterine devices across the globe. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into clinics, hospital pharmacy, public channel and NGO, retail pharmacy, online channels, and others.
Implementation of Population Control Policies to Propel the Market in Asia Pacific
The global contraceptive devices market is geographically divided into Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Europe. Amongst these, North America is anticipated to lead the market. It will be followed by Asia Pacific. This is mainly due to an increasing awareness regarding the reversible contraceptive measures in this region. Also, In India, and China, the governments are implementing various policies to control population which is likely to propel the contraceptives market in Asia Pacific. This in turn, is expected to rise the CAGR significantly of this region during the forecast period. Europe is anticipated to hold notable share of the contraceptive devices market by the end of 2025. This will occur because of the abundant availability of contraceptive methods at reasonable rates in the region.
Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4.1 Fertility Statistics – Key Countries, 2017
4.2 New Product Launch
4.3 Key Industry Trends
4.4 Regulatory Scenario – Key Countries
4.5 Key Technological Advancements
4.6 Recent Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Contraceptive Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Contraceptive Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Contraceptive Devices Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?