The global digital pathology market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Digital Pathology Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Whole Slide Imaging Image Analytics Information, Digital Cytopathology, Digital Holography, Microscopy), By Application (Hematology Analysis, Blood Cell Counting, Urine Sediment Analysis, Disease Diagnosis),By End User (Pathology Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Diagnostic Centers), Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-pathology-market-100229
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other digital pathology market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Leading Players operating in the Digital Pathology Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- 3DHISTECH – The Digital Pathology Company
- Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
- Objective Pathology Services
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Roche Diagnostics Danmark
- Primera Technology
- Biogenuix Medsystems Pvt Ltd
- Indica Labs
- Philips Benelux
- LigoLab LLC
- Leica Biosystem
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Nikon Optical Canada Inc.
Use of Digital Pathology in Surgical Procedures Has Proven Hugely Beneficial
In surgical pathology, the diagnosed tissue can be detected, diagnosed, treated, and then incised into paper thin slices. These slices are then mounted upon glass slides, which are then examined by pathologists under microscopic conditions. This method was a first of its kind and possesses very high efficiency, besides offering clear and sharp images.
Furthermore, digital slides can be reproduced as many times as needed. Therefore, the use of pathology in surgical procedures ensures higher surgical efficiency and reduces the time required for diagnosis and operation. This has led to rapid adoption of digital pathology around the world.
Regional Analysis for Digital Pathology Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Digital Pathology Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Digital Pathology Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Digital Pathology Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245